16" of lift for a Raptor..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I am sure most of you don't lurk over on the 'other' forum like I do, you probably have not seen the thread on this truck... or his other thread on F150online, nor did I see one here (luckily, they are a mess everywhere else).. I figured you guys would get a kick out of it now that pics are starting to trickle in and its no longer a myth

Guy is putting a 16" lift under his Raptor, even had the garage on the house lifted to accommodate it. If I had his money I'd be modding it in a whole other direction, but to each their own.. He will have a one-off truck, that is for sure.

Here is a link and his 'teaser' pic!

248998_229850820364282_100000180984537_1162096_5041422_n.jpg

I like how the rear drop basket is a piece of square tubing, a piece of channel and some ears welded on! Come on B&C...

16" custom lift on 40s - Page 12 - F150online Forums

I'd say its ruined, but that's just my opinion especially after having such a ****** shop (BNC offroad) do the work... :flipthebird:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FX4life

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd agree... something much more capable could be had especially for all that coin! It was said on F150 and the Z that whatever capabilities the truck had stock where now gone and probably then some, and I would agree with that too..:Grenade:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Wow, I had heard about this build, but I thought it was a joke.

At least his truck will be a 1 of a kind...............Hopefully

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That front ends going to fold like a wet noodle. I'm all for people spending their money on whatever pleases them, but that cluster **** is a safety hazard and should not be driven on public roads.

OP
OP
FX4life

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That front ends going to fold like a wet noodle. I'm all for people spending their money on whatever pleases them, but that cluster **** is a safety hazard and should not be driven on public roads.

Nothing BNC offroad does should be on the road! Not counting the dodge posted in the thread I linked I have heard of 8+ other cases of their "fabrications" failing miserably in just the past 2 years..