16" Dirty Deeds installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24x5 SS bolt on is in the sch. for tomorrow:)

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

@2014RubyRed ^

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Hey Keith - how's mine coming along???

It's almost done. Tried to tag you, but wanted to quote you to make sure you knew it wasn't forgotten:)

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dirtydeeds do you have a Magnaflow part number for the tip?

I don't have it handy. I'm out of the office for the day. But wanted to get back to you before I forget. Shoot me a text mid day tomorrow. I'll forward to our office manager, she ordered it.

I'm also looking for another option since this one says Magnaflow and not BAmuffler;)

760-877-4234

JD 500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22" ordered today at Crown Offroad !!

Got to hear and order a new Dirty Deeds exhaust this afternoon. Videos are great and thanks to the folks that take the time to make those videos, but damn it sounds great in person. Can't wait for my truck to sound like the one I heard today!

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to hear and order a new Dirty Deeds exhaust this afternoon. Videos are great and thanks to the folks that take the time to make those videos, but damn it sounds great in person. Can't wait for my truck to sound like the one I heard today!

JD, I see you're in Colorado. If you don't mind, I'd really like to hear your Raptor once you get the Dirty Deeds Exhaust, if that is at all possible. Or possibly hear the one that you were able to listen to.