16" Dirty Deeds installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rock-eater

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@stewwalker
I don't think I will have time to do a video as the truck is in the shop tomorrow getting the new light bar brackets put on. I will see what I can do though. No promises

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody else have video? I've searched YouTube and there isn't a lot of video posted on this system @jondle has one, maybe when he comes by to pick up his stock exhaust, or on the Halloween run we can shoot some video??

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------
image_zpsuf5jlkxo.jpg

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody else have video? I've searched YouTube and there isn't a lot of video posted on this system @jondle has one, maybe when he comes by to pick up his stock exhaust, or on the Halloween run we can shoot some video??

I still have a small exhaust leak in my cat, so the sound is messed up right now. It wouldn't be worth me taking a video right now. I'll definitely have it fixed by Halloween, maybe you can lay on the ground with a camera and I'll jump over you so we can hear what it sounds like from under the truck while moving???

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't, but I wouldn't worry about it. It isn't going to be a significant number, the same as any post-cat exhaust system. 3 to 5, maybe???

I'd look at the Dirty Deeds system because it is a heavy duty system intended for off road. It is made from heavier walled tubing and I can tell you it is strong. I've skipped it off rocks and it is dented, but not pancaked. The more impressive feature of the exhaust is Keith himself. He stands by everything, indefinitely. If you rip it off, puncture, or mangle it, Keith will fix it for you.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every modern vehicle uses a fairly restrictive muffler in order to pass federal drive by noise standards. These designs will tend to cost the vehicle about 3-10 hp.

Any flow thru design gains the 3-10 hp back. My exhaust is no exception.

The difference is, can you receive this gain without losing low end torque? And without droning the occupants of the vehicle to death??

DirtyDeeds exhaust uses factory connections and hangers for more than convenience and strength. We do so for torque. Every dimension of our exhaust is same as factory....except for the muffler which is the restriction.

And since we build every muffler by hand from scratch, we can size it according to how loud the end user wants it to be. And, since we use a helmholtz resonator on every system, we can size the muffler much smaller than any other aftermarket exhaust, and it will NOT drone you to death;)