1500 miles in 16 hours – Bringing new Raptor home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way too organized on that mod list. All mine were impulse buys! If I thought about it too much, I might not of done them. Take my money, quick before I change my mind. LOL

HAHA thanks.

This is the "middle of the road" modified car of the family. 1M being the light modded car for now and If you saw my M3 build spread sheet you would think I am crazy... ok maybe I am but don't care.

D

Deleted member 12951

HAHA thanks.

This is the "middle of the road" modified car of the family. 1M being the light modded car for now and If you saw my M3 build spread sheet you would think I am crazy... ok maybe I am but don't care.

Didn't see any lights on your list. Did see at the bottom, the WSI lightbar. Are you thinking the Whelen that can come with it? Those are what I have, expensive but man are they bright. Just those three 12" blows away my 30" and 40" combined (but those are cheapy ones). Bumpers?

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't see any lights on your list. Did see at the bottom, the WSI lightbar. Are you thinking the Whelen that can come with it? Those are what I have, expensive but man are they bright. Just those three 12" blows away my 30" and 40" combined (but those are cheapy ones). Bumpers?

After looking around I did not find any "trail" gear as I will call it that floated my boat. So I am going to make a custom bed rig for the lights, radio gear, spare, and so on.

I am leaving the stock bumpers as I like that look. As I said Crazy.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dragon nice Scab. I was just thinking yesterday I haven;t seen any Blue Raptors in Sacramento area. Now you and Seapong will be rocking em. We'll have to get together and drive somewhere or go out to Prairie City on the weekend. Congrats BTW.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dragon nice Scab. I was just thinking yesterday I haven;t seen any Blue Raptors in Sacramento area. Now you and Seapong will be rocking em. We'll have to get together and drive somewhere or go out to Prairie City on the weekend. Congrats BTW.

Thank you sir.

I see a black Super Crew on HWY 50 a lot heading east when I leave work at 3ish. I also see a white Super Crew on Hazel now and then.

I was thinking of doing a BBQ so the local gang new and old can meet, say hi. I have family property in Orangevale that has a lift and machine tools for "upgrading" our trucks HEHE.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be pretty cool just to do a BBQ at least and shoot the shit about Raptors.

Thank you sir.

I see a black Super Crew on HWY 50 a lot heading east when I leave work at 3ish. I also see a white Super Crew on Hazel now and then.

I was thinking of doing a BBQ so the local gang new and old can meet, say hi. I have family property in Orangevale that has a lift and machine tools for "upgrading" our trucks HEHE.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your truck dragon, don't know how I missed this thread before, I got your pm on the z and then found this here, I'd be up for a BBQ as well, shooting the shit about raptors is always fun

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be at the shop space next Sunday 14th working on the project car. As I am there we could bring as many of the local Raptor owners together to do a BBQ, meet to talk truck and trails. Families welcome as there is 6 acres for kids to explore (with parental supervision) and wifi for entertaining them. General area is Oak and Hazel for distance to people.

Ok the floor is yours