15 wks and still waiting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ETA was 5/30, but I called SVT yesterday, and now it's 6/5. Ugh! But it's sitting in Ohio somewhere, so it's only 1 state away! I hope it gets here soon.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You weren't the only one. I had to wait that long too. The Raptor is so worth it.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not to be a **** why is everyone waiting so long? Like most of you, I ordered my truck last year when I was in the process of selling my car. Long story short, ended up selling the car in less than a week and was going to be without transportation for a few months had I waited for the truck I ordered to come in. I went on Fords website, searched a 300 mile radius of every major city from CO to CA and all the way up to WA. Found my exact truck outside of Denver, emailed the internet manager directly, negotiated the price, bought a plain ticket and had a great and memorable road trip back to CA in my new truck.

I guess all I'm asking is why so many people are waiting so long when they are on dealer lots as we speak?

Anyway, I hope PEZ's truck shows up soon because over a year later, I still love mine as much as the day I started to drive up the I-70.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be a **** why is everyone waiting so long? Like most of you, I ordered my truck last year when I was in the process of selling my car. Long story short, ended up selling the car in less than a week and was going to be without transportation for a few months had I waited for the truck I ordered to come in. I went on Fords website, searched a 300 mile radius of every major city from CO to CA and all the way up to WA. Found my exact truck outside of Denver, emailed the internet manager directly, negotiated the price, bought a plain ticket and had a great and memorable road trip back to CA in my new truck.

I guess all I'm asking is why so many people are waiting so long when they are on dealer lots as we speak?

Anyway, I hope PEZ's truck shows up soon because over a year later, I still love mine as much as the day I started to drive up the I-70.

Tuxedo Black SCrew, graphics package, no tailgate garbage, no moon roof, luxury package, Navigation and no ambient lighting. I ordered exactly what I wanted and there wasn't one like it anywhere.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tuxedo Black SCrew, graphics package, no tailgate garbage, no moon roof, luxury package, Navigation and no ambient lighting. I ordered exactly what I wanted and there wasn't one like it anywhere.

It was strange. For me I almost found the exact truck I ordered. The only difference was the one I ordered did not have the luxury package like mine does now. In the end it worked out better for me because I like the features now that I have them. I get people wanting exactly what they want, I'm just not that picky of a person and have the patience of a 2 year old. I guess it's a give and take. Order what you want and wait, or find it now plus or minus and option or two.

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine because I was able to get it exactly how I wanted it, no NAV, no graphics, no orange interior, no tailgate step, and no bed extender. I got the poor man's version, luxury pkg, plus pkg, and moonroof! :) Also, I was able to get it in the $44k range. Locating one was possible, but they were all loaded and the dealers wanted MSRP. I've complained about the wait, but I was glad not to get it during the salt winter season, and I was able to save more $ for it! But now, I'm ready for it!!