GEN 1 140 Mile 2014 Raptor for sale on BaT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue SCABs. Right on! And here in the Northwest too. There is Oregon Washington Ford Raptor Runners group on Facebook if you are interested.

And not only Blue Scabs...but Gen1's....LOL...
Facebook....NOT...and too bad since so many think its the only way to play,with many sites not even letting you get to them unless you have FB account......got out of FB,Twitter,LinedIn and all of them last year...way to many scammers..
Anyway..yes,I saw you were from OR....and would be nice to find a group for some events that dont demand you go to FB...
Anyway....I've been talking with JonnyV (posted above) for months,we are a few hours apart in WA. and hopefully gonna meet on 19th at a small "Raptor Get Together" he put together up in Seattle area...Maybe one day we all can make it down to Medford....been looking into Bend and Medford for a nice weekend road trip...
Anyway...if your ever up in the Lewis County/Olympia areas,I always got a cold beer and a good story to tell...as you can see from me wanting to buy that Raptor for $38K...LOL!!
Might even be able to talk Jonny into coming down with his Blue Raptor and we can make my driveway look like a Ford Dealership..!!
Happy motoring and stay safe...!

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And not only Blue Scabs...but Gen1's....LOL...
Facebook....NOT...and too bad since so many think its the only way to play,with many sites not even letting you get to them unless you have FB account......got out of FB,Twitter,LinedIn and all of them last year...way to many scammers..
Anyway..yes,I saw you were from OR....and would be nice to find a group for some events that dont demand you go to FB...
Anyway....I've been talking with JonnyV (posted above) for months,we are a few hours apart in WA. and hopefully gonna meet on 19th at a small "Raptor Get Together" he put together up in Seattle area...Maybe one day we all can make it down to Medford....been looking into Bend and Medford for a nice weekend road trip...
Anyway...if your ever up in the Lewis County/Olympia areas,I always got a cold beer and a good story to tell...as you can see from me wanting to buy that Raptor for $38K...LOL!!
Might even be able to talk Jonny into coming down with his Blue Raptor and we can make my driveway look like a Ford Dealership..!!
Happy motoring and stay safe...!

Thanks for the invite. Been in the Olympia area many times. Johnny sent me an invite to the Issaquah gathering. At 8.5 to 9 hour drive, I bit far for us this time, but maybe another time. Bend is a good area to go to. Christmas Valley south of there is an off-road area with sand.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite. Been in the Olympia area many times. Johnny sent me an invite to the Issaquah gathering. At 8.5 to 9 hour drive, I bit far for us this time, but maybe another time. Bend is a good area to go to. Christmas Valley south of there is an off-road area with sand.

Anytime...! And my GF's son lives in Medford and she has been wanting to visit..so might have to check out that Christmas Valley...
Yeah,Issaquah is a 3 hr. one way haul for me...but planned an overnight with a stay in Tacoma and visit to the LeMay Museum.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Christmas Valley is not as impressive as the Oregon coast dunes, but is still fun. A bit dustier there.

Give me a shout if you are ever down here.

Been to the LeMay. It awesome. I got to show 3 of my vintage bikes there several years ago. Also, got to ride a vintage racer from the top floor all the way to the bottom down all of the ramps that connect all of the floors.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the link above on twinstate's website doesn't list the truck. It must have sold quickly or was pulled from the dealer's site (?).

What were they asking for it btw ?