GEN 1 140 Mile 2014 Raptor for sale on BaT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree,but think its gonna get into a bidding war the last hour...I just had to go place a bid for kicks and giggles...and within 5 minutes I was outbid...LOL..somebody wants it real bad...and since I got my baby,they can have it...But sure is a sweet one...!

That's bush for bidding if you weren't a serious buyer.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well,exactly as I said...bidding war at end for those of you that didnt catch it...and the icing on the cake is a FORD Dealer bought it...
So our Gen1's just might hold their value contrary to what others think...of course whoever bought and stored this really didnt make any $$ since the Sticker on these was pretty close to the B.A.T. sale price of $57,250 + commission
So,a recap of bidding....in last 5 minutes it went from 29 bids @ $48K to 42 bids @ 57,250... And I lost it for "just" $20K shy of my $38K bid
REAL BID for those who said I was a "Bush" LMAO....think most on this site if they were looking for a Gen 1 would of bought at my bid of $38K...maybe even those Gen2 owners looking to turn a fast few $$...but not much left profit wise at $57K unless you park it like last owner....
NOT....!!

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well,exactly as I said...bidding war at end for those of you that didnt catch it...and the icing on the cake is a FORD Dealer bought it...
So our Gen1's just might hold their value contrary to what others think...of course whoever bought and stored this really didnt make any $$ since the Sticker on these was pretty close to the B.A.T. sale price of $57,250 + commission
So,a recap of bidding....in last 5 minutes it went from 29 bids @ $48K to 42 bids @ 57,250... And I lost it for "just" $20K shy of my $38K bid
REAL BID for those who said I was a "Bush" LMAO....think most on this site if they were looking for a Gen 1 would of bought at my bid of $38K...maybe even those Gen2 owners looking to turn a fast few $$...but not much left profit wise at $57K unless you park it like last owner....
NOT....!!

I was LMAO that you thought you could get it for $38K.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was LMAO that you thought you could get it for $38K.

Never thought for a second I'd get for $38K..BUT would be on my way to Canada right now if I did...
Being in the buy-sell-wheel-deal business (not vehicles) for over 40 years...stranger things have happened...
NEVER hurts to throw a price out there....sometimes your pleasantly surprised....which LMAO , the 1963 Corvette sitting in my Garage will attest to.....
I do see we have almost the same taste in Raptors...Gen1 2014 Scab,Blue....!
Glad I could give you a chuckle today with my bidding..LOL

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought for a second I'd get for $38K..BUT would be on my way to Canada right now if I did...
Being in the buy-sell-wheel-deal business (not vehicles) for over 40 years...stranger things have happened...
NEVER hurts to throw a price out there....sometimes your pleasantly surprised....which LMAO , the 1963 Corvette sitting in my Garage will attest to.....
I do see we have almost the same taste in Raptors...Gen1 2014 Scab,Blue....!
Glad I could give you a chuckle today with my bidding..LOL

Blue SCABs. Right on! And here in the Northwest too. There is Oregon Washington Ford Raptor Runners group on Facebook if you are interested.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue SCABs. Right on! And here in the Northwest too. There is Oregon Washington Ford Raptor Runners group on Facebook if you are interested.

Almost wish I was on facebook LOL.... Just got back into LinkedIn and not sure about that even.