14 screw-3k or less for $55k to $60k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfraptorlaw03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently purchased a 14 Screw Raptor Terrian color fully loaded with 622 originally miles and only paid $56k. Bought it from a dealer in West Virginia. Arrived back home in Texas with it with 2800 miles on it and parked it for a few days while I flew to Dallas for a few days for Thanksgiving with my mom. Came back home on a Sunday. Went to work at 4am on a Tuesday morning...45min later I hit a 2000lb cow head on at 75mph in the middle of a State Highway. Truck totaled. I'm very very angry and upset. I worked my ass off to for this truck only to be destroyed be a cow. Once I get a settlement, I'm want to find another '14 Screw with less than 3k miles or less for $55k to $60k. Colors can be Terrian, White, Blue, or Ruby Red(if the price it right). Needs to be fully loaded as well. I'm sticking with a '14 due to it being the last year with the 6.2 V8. I already found a couple with less than 1k miles but thought I would turn to here to see if anyone knows anyone type of thing. Thanks guy for all the help yall can give.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
what a waste of a good truck feelsbadman its not even mine and losing a raptor with under 1k miles sounds awful

D

Deleted member 17706

I just recently purchased a 14 Screw Raptor Terrian color fully loaded with 622 originally miles and only paid $56k. Bought it from a dealer in West Virginia. Arrived back home in Texas with it with 2800 miles on it and parked it for a few days while I flew to Dallas for a few days for Thanksgiving with my mom. Came back home on a Sunday. Went to work at 4am on a Tuesday morning...45min later I hit a 2000lb cow head on at 75mph in the middle of a State Highway. Truck totaled. I'm very very angry and upset. I worked my ass off to for this truck only to be destroyed be a cow. Once I get a settlement, I'm want to find another '14 Screw with less than 3k miles or less for $55k to $60k. Colors can be Terrian, White, Blue, or Ruby Red(if the price it right). Needs to be fully loaded as well. I'm sticking with a '14 due to it being the last year with the 6.2 V8. I already found a couple with less than 1k miles but thought I would turn to here to see if anyone knows anyone type of thing. Thanks guy for all the help yall can give.

I am sorry to hear that man! You will find another truck just be patient!

How did your insurance value the vehicle?

OP
OP
R

rfraptorlaw03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that man! You will find another truck just be patient!

How did your insurance value the vehicle?

Not sure yet. Suppose to get an adjuster out today. But atty said if there is oil or transmission fluid leak that from prior experience the insurance company will total it out.

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!! That sucks!!

But...how did you not see the Cow? Just wondering.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh, just brutal. Sorry to hear about this. But you'll find a suitable replacement!

Best of luck in your search and be thankful that you (and anyone else potentially in the truck) made it out uninjured.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unreal, did you go have a steak afterwards?

Glad you weren’t injured by flying cow bits.

Last edited:

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was offered a 2011 with 4K miles on it last week. I know you said 2014 but there aren’t many gen 1 trucks around with that type of mileage. It was a black screw. If it’s something you might be interested in I could put you in touch with the seller. Send me a pm as I’m not on the boards too often.

Good luck and glad you’re ok!