'14 Raptor Roush Supercharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chewy1964

Reaction score
My son has the 14screw in a grey wrap with the supercharger. it is a Bas A$$ truck. not sure yet if it is as bad as my 18

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen1 SUPERCHARGED....my first Raptor,so cant compare to the Gen2...but after reading this Forum for weeks a mint 2014 Gen1 seemed the way...and so far,NO REGRETS....Have not taken it out once without getting a comment...!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very unlikely that a Gen2 is faster than a S/C V8.
LOL...Really cant compare mine to the new Gen-2's,as this is my first Raptor and all I can say is its the fastest mother*#&# I've even driven...instant response....and will kick my Corvettes ass which has a 383 Stroker....So,IMHO..Gen1-Gen2..when your driving down the highway at 95 (being a good boy)..in a Bad-Ass truck that feels like a Cadillac does it matter.... :33: I do need to at least take a drive in a Gen 2 to see what all the good-bad talk is about the "turbo-sound" as opposed to the V-8 SC sound...and again,cant compare,but the V-8 SC still brings a grin to my face every time I start it up..!:chewie:

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had my truck since June 26, of 2016, and I get happy every time I get in it or even look at it in the driveway. Instant stress relief....I'll never get rid of this truck.

I'm thinking on starting a binder to document all the stuff I do to it.