14.5" Tesla style radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffcell

Reaction score
I got my unit from Autotecpro and installed it about 20 days ago. Netflix will not work as there isn’t an app to download since Netflix considers it a hazard for CarPlay. I’ve read you can play it via other methods but I haven’t played with that part of it. The only annoyance I have so far is that it connects to CarPlay via BT, but then you can’t use web based apps via My iPhones Hot spot. I recall reading something about how once CarPlay connects via BT then switches over to WiFi so I can use things like TuneIn radio but then I lose my YouTube unless I stop CarPlay and then connect my iPhone WiFi hotspot. It’s weird but it does work.

svt12

Reaction score
Any updates on these installs? Looking into one of these units for my 2012. Any tips or feedback appreciated.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still have mine, just haven't installed it yet. Truck has been at the bodyshop for a while getting ADV fenders put on it so I haven't been able to put it in.

svt12

Reaction score
Thanks, Autotec has a black friday coupon and you can get the 14.4" for under $1k shipped (at least to my state, NC) right now.