13 Screw Terrain Possible Buy Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maserati

Reaction score
Gents, I currently have a 99 F250 7.3 Powerstroke with 300k miles that I have meticulously maintained. Drivetrain is great, but body needs tlc. I am a little bored of the Powerstroke, and somehow got the Gen 1 Raptor bug. Found a 13 Terrain screw at a local dealer with 100k miles. Took a look at it and I like it! They want 24k for it. Options please!

OP
OP
M

Maserati

Reaction score
Looks like it has all options (moonroof, heated/cooled seats, front camera, bedliner and step). Autocheck shows 3 owners, no accidents. Condition seems pretty good.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
¿Sounds a little low? Make sure you get a history and or look for rebuilt signs. I found one locally that had originally been in a head on collision and sold as is to a Guy that tried to later sell it as if was never in an accident except for minor fender bender. Buyer-Beware.

OP
OP
M

Maserati

Reaction score
Not sure what more history I can get. I went through the truck pretty thoroughly, didn't see anything out of place. The dealer claims they didn't realize the demand for these and told me if I don't buy it, they were going to increase the price.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I would start with CarFax. You can also contact the original dealership that sold the truck originally and you can ask nicely for a printout of dealership actual work done.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds low price wise. Make sure it isn’t a Canadian auction special that has more hidden rust than you’d ever want to see in one place. Ask me how I know... :33:

The dealership claiming that they know the demand and trying to be forceful in a sense would make me want to go elsewhere. Definitely not who I’d want to do business with.

Either way, it’s the right color and the mileage isn’t bad. Also, keep your 7.3 and don’t sell it because you’ll regret it forever. You can also ask me how I know about that as well.

OP
OP
M

Maserati

Reaction score
Well, I passed on it. As much as I want to get into a Gen 1 Raptor, after test driving it, something did not feel right. As TannerK17 advised, I am just going to keep my old reliable 7.3 until the doors fall off. BTW, the dealers website now has it listed for 32k. Thank you all for your input!

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I passed on it. As much as I want to get into a Gen 1 Raptor, after test driving it, something did not feel right. As TannerK17 advised, I am just going to keep my old reliable 7.3 until the doors fall off. BTW, the dealers website now has it listed for 32k. Thank you all for your input!

Yeah, something is odd. Either way, good luck! Keep an eye out for an Gen 1. Good deals come around on clean trucks, just have to be ready!

Last edited:
Reaction score
what dealer is it at, I will go try and buy that one and wholesale the one I just bought. At 24k thats cheap I cant even buy them at auction for that there has to be something up even if it was a canadian thats no big deal I have bought hundreds of canadian trucks and cars. Just stay away from canadian dodge and chrysler since it could be a 2020 with 100 miles ones its imported into the u.s. it has no warranty it is void.