13 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

which configuration and color did you get?

I ordered in the same week you did and I don't even have a build date yet.

OP
OP
J

jxsraptor

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do have a couple pic's not sure how to post them, I have the Screw all white no grapics. Every option but the bed extender & step. I am a factory kind of guy and think the Raptor is awesome from the factory. Only thing I put on it was a Truxado low Q bed cover and Weathertech bed mat & tailgate cover.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do have a couple pic's not sure how to post them, I have the Screw all white no grapics. Every option but the bed extender & step. I am a factory kind of guy and think the Raptor is awesome from the factory. Only thing I put on it was a Truxado low Q bed cover and Weathertech bed mat & tailgate cover.

Welcome, I too need to know how to post pictures also. I should go ask my kid to help, but then he'll tell me how to drive it too...no thanks. I love my raptor and can see me going broke on this truck. Oh well, at least I have the supercrew to sleep in.