13' Raptor - Service AdvanceTrac/ Hill Decent/ABS Light - Dealer says I need to replace HCU (2k+)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

royfokker

Reaction score
After my truck was sitting around for a couple months the battery died and after I jump started it my service Advacetrac, Hill decent and ABS fail lights started popping up. The truck drives fine. I tried replacing the battery to see if its a low voltage problem but that did not fix the light. The dealer says my hydraulic control unit needs to be replaced and its a 2k+ fix. Does that sound right?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to have the HCU bled out in some odd way on my 06 F150 when my abs light stayed on and it started acting up. It was a pain to do according to the shop i went to but nowhere near 2k. But it didn't have advancetrac of hill ascent either

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
When mine lit up like a Christmas tree (same warning lights, 2011), it was a front brake line. Mine also pulled hard toward that side upon braking. So many lights, such a tiny issue.