125% KBB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, drove to a dealer to look at a cement grey tacoma, 6mt, fully loaded. I sat in my truck for a few minutes, thought to myself, "what are you doing?", and left. It would be like leaving the hot girl that everyone wishes they had, for the girl that wouldn't get a second look and you settled on because you were lonely. I just can't part with it.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I had an offer of $40K on my ‘13 the other night. 91K miles and in good shape.

I looked at a 2018 Platinum that was immaculate. Then I turned around and my truck was parked behind it and I had the same “Why” feeling once they were parked side by side. The only thing that can make me jump from my Raptor is pretty much another Raptor at this point.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I had an offer of $40K on my ‘13 the other night. 91K miles and in good shape.

I looked at a 2018 Platinum that was immaculate. Then I turned around and my truck was parked behind it and I had the same “Why” feeling once they were parked side by side. The only thing that can make me jump from my Raptor is pretty much another Raptor at this point.
I agree 100%, anything else is taking 10 steps back. Gen 3 was calling my name but to give them my truck and still having to finance another $45-50k, Just not worth it to me, I could wait until the gen 2s come down in price and have 2 raptors for the same cost.

Last edited:

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im where youre at with my gen1. 37 gen3 is calling. Ive only talked to one dealer and they offered 39k for my 2014 SE Ruby roush ….HARD PASS. I like my truck way too much for that nonsense. Ive been looking at Gen2s but I only really want another ruby/RR with recaros and I have only seen 1 or 2 priced at like 80k. Def not worth it.