1200 HP TRX???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, those scumbags even did the same to the Viper crowd before the Gen 1 Raptors and their ****** procharger installs, just about all of them burnt to the ground, fuel rails leaking, pistons and rods exploding. Junk!!

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, those scumbags even did the same to the Viper crowd before the Gen 1 Raptors and their ****** procharger installs, just about all of them burnt to the ground, fuel rails leaking, pistons and rods exploding. Junk!!
Don’t forget all the Corvette owners they screwed over the years.

Horrible reputation. And worse, no obvious effort to make it better. (Thank god Shelby and Roush don’t pull that crap.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t forget all the Corvette owners they screwed over the years.

Horrible reputation. And worse, no obvious effort to make it better. (Thank god Shelby and Roush don’t pull that crap.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, forgot about that. It's just amazing how some companies can stay afloat, deep pockets or a cover up for another business.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It could have 2000HP at the wheel, I wouldn't buy a Fiat...

It could have a million HP at the wheel, I wouldn't buy a Hennessy modded vehicle.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was seriously thinking about sending mine down to Hennessey back when I first took delivery in 2018 and found some very helpful guys to point me to the crap that had happened to others so opted out of that shit show!

Steve Young

Reaction score
As A Gen1 Velociraptor owner I have to comment here. I love mine and have not experienced any of the items this string has mentioned. The upgrade was done over 7 years ago, the Truck is super reliable, will pull almost anything, a blast to drive, 700+ HP and if asked to do it again, I would.