-12 or bit more Negative offset wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

1 - He does NOT have a raptor yet
2 - He's not from the states
3 - It sounds like he has a lots of money so let him experiment with his negative offset wheels.

i already have a raptor, but is my father's raptor.
I see the raptor everyday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362002865.911297.jpg

I m getting a new one.
My father's raptor has those 18x9" -12offsets with 35" pro comp.
I liked how it looks, it stand out from the others raptors.
I havent heard about any problem with his truck. Last thing i did to his truck was mid perch without alignment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how the sdhq or outlaws rsv1 or brenthel looks, they have LTS. I wanna be kind of close to that set up but, going to cost some hubs and bearings.

My only worry was the ride quality, but that is not the case.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Top perch (required to run -12mm offset) = shit ride... That is why we have been through this several times with you about your father Raptor. As you have stated it rides like crap, and you have made several posts about it.

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Fathers raptors.... Okay.... Lucky
I asked for 8gs from my dad... Guess what he put it under a interest rate!!! /*******

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys,

1 - He does NOT have a raptor yet
2 - He's not from the states
3 - It sounds like he has a lots of money so let him experiment with his negative offset wheels.

More money than brains?

This guy always asks questions, but never seems to take any if the advice given.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
to the OP,
In all honesty I think the best bet for you is to put big lift blocks on your truck Jack it the hell up, were talking 12-14 inches body lift then get some 22x12 rims with like a -32 offset, that will work. Put some tires (anysize) dont care. That will look badass man do it do it. do it!

im just playing,
Really OP when people such as myself, squatter over there, and a few other knowledgeable forum members tell you and share past failure experience with you, I think you should really consider it and think about changing your choice.
Maybe i should find some pics of my fenders and door paint chips to add to this argument as evidence...
Until a aftermarket replacement comes along could be this year could be 6 years from now... where the hubs are better than OEM and infact they are the same wheel hubs used in any 4x4 ford f150.....

oh but you must have questions like.... HOW COME IVE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE WITH offsets like that.......
1. they dont know
2. they have no clue
3. too much money not enough brain
and 4. If they ever go in a trail they will be the first to fail i guarantee it!!!

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More money than brains?

This guy always asks questions, but never seems to take any if the advice given.

Hey more respect ok.
You dont even know me, i know what vould happen if i offset the wheels to much, it is on my own risk. I like how it looks.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all if i had money i would resolve the wider stance pretty quick with long travel suspension, but not
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362008772.342864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362008787.559643.jpg

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Thats the point... you dont have enough to get long travel..... so what do you have to do?

deal with it. get -6 or -8 at the MAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.