12 next to a 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Gilligan cmon there is plenty of dislike for this truck, but I do feel there are more people coming around each day more info and real world feedback comes in.

You going to order a G2 now?

And, although I don't expect it to sink in, there are just as many G1 owner/wannabes being jagoffs as there is G2 owners/wannabes being jagoffs. Would be good if we could clean up both sides

Yeah I don't like the gen 2, there are a couple of things about it I like, but overall it's just not for me. Yes there are ******** on both sides, but I have more tolerance for the ******** that have been here for a while, taken their licks, and payed their dues. I've done my fair share of assholing.

OP
OP
C

Chitownhustla

Reaction score
Some more pics.

I will say I did not think I was going to be too impressed with this Gen 2, having been driving a Raptor since 2012. I'm starting to be blown away by this truck, they really knocked it out of the park.

Attachments

• IMG_7067.jpg
    IMG_7067.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7071.jpg
    IMG_7071.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7073.jpg
    IMG_7073.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 105

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish they would have kept the side vents the same, really my only styling complaint and of course wish it was a TT5.2 voodoo lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really now ?

Sure and I don't feel bad about it or about others doing it. There are right and wrong ways to do everything including being an *******, the right way makes for light hearted joking and witty back and forth jabs, the wrong just irritates everyone.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

They just spotted a supercharged v8 next to a gen 2 at the roush factory and rpg is asking who wants a v8 swap.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some more pics.

I will say I did not think I was going to be too impressed with this Gen 2, having been driving a Raptor since 2012. I'm starting to be blown away by this truck, they really knocked it out of the park.

Great combo.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics OP. It's just like any other vehicle, It evolves. I suppose next one will be a hybrid with better off road capability and faster on every level. I'm ok with that. I'll most likely replace the gen 2 with a Jen 3 at that time. haha. I'm interested in seeing what the future will bring.