12 hours so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camo4stealth

Reaction score
Picked up a Velocity Blue super cab raptor last evening. Do these things have enough buttons on the dash and steering wheel? I'll be spending several hours reading the manual, I would think. After selling a '79 chevy, this thing is like a Cadillac. WOW.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah it's a lot of tech. Dare I say, before anyone else gets to it...

Pictures, or it’s a prius :p

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Ya, the tech requires a Master’s degree haha. I was hoping for crank windows, pull open footwell vent and 3 in the tree. Hopefully next gen.

Post a pic.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was one thing nice about ordering my truck, I had four months to read the online manual. I had it memorized by the time the truck showed up.

OP
OP
camo4stealth

camo4stealth

Reaction score
I am a dinosaur, I don't know how to put a picture here. I assure you, this thing is no prius. I didn't know there was an online manual, so I'll be reading what will likely equate to War and Peace.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a Velocity Blue super cab raptor last evening. Do these things have enough buttons on the dash and steering wheel? I'll be spending several hours reading the manual, I would think. After selling a '79 chevy, this thing is like a Cadillac. WOW.

LMAO...you 2,huh...You need to be a computer geek or gamer to figure it all out..but once you do,hitting the right buttons will come naturally...Hell,I've had mine 10 months now and just last night found a new "switch" and had to pull the 500 Page Bible out to see what it was...These things are amazing......hell,how did we survive without POWER GAS & BRAKE Pedals all these years..!!! LOL