12/5/2022 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Raptor R order was confirmed on 7/21, went into production on 12/14, was built on 12/29 and was shipped last Saturday 1/7.

My Build:
Oxford White
Graphics Delete
Spray-In Bedliner
NO Sunroof

Looking forward to getting it at the end of the month!

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford Performance yesterday. My Truck was built Dec 7. Now we're waiting for the bedliner installation with an expected delivery to Illinois the week of Dec 25-31! After waiting since Feb 1, 2022, having a new truck in 2 weeks hasn't quite sunk in yet! I guess it's time to start the list of "spring upgrades"!
So I know this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone has an update given how things change from day-to-day.

My truck was built Dec 7. It's now setting "on hold", presumably waiting for the bedliner and decals from what Ford Performance lead me to believe. It's been on this hold for over a month now. Does anyone have any idea on how long I may be waiting until it ships or arrives?

After waiting a year, I've about had enough.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
So I know this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone has an update given how things change from day-to-day.

My truck was built Dec 7. It's now setting "on hold", presumably waiting for the bedliner and decals from what Ford Performance lead me to believe. It's been on this hold for over a month now. Does anyone have any idea on how long I may be waiting until it ships or arrives?

After waiting a year, I've about had enough.

I have been told by multiple people at Ford Performance that shipping at Dearborn is delayed about a month from when the truck was built. If you're getting shipped rail it could be weeks to months after that. I agree though I'm at 11 months myself and it's getting really old.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was shipped 3 days after it was built and it took about 20 days to get to the dealer in the west coast so I was very lucky to get it that fast

XwerX

Reaction score
My truck has shipped. Departed the rail yard near the plant on the January 8th, one month after it was built. Eta to the DFW area is 1/22-1/27.

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally have an update. I called Ford Performance on Friday (Jan 20). Sounds like my truck was built on Dec 7. On Dec 9 they sent it to "secondary", probably for the decals and bedliner. Finally on Jan 16, it showed back at the original plant and was run through the assembly line again (reason unknown -- although I figure it was missing a chip). It's now on the shipping dock and I should have it very soon, depending on if it ships by truck or train.

I have to say, after all of the cost changes, delays, lack of communication, and treatment by Ford... it's ruined the excitement for me. Raptor will definitely be better than my current POS truck, but it doesn't feel special anymore.

XwerX

Reaction score
According to the tracker and Ford chat my truck has arrived at the dealership here in DFW. Have yet to hear anything from the dealer though.