12/5/2022 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's listed as "In Production" but I can't find any date. Come on 2/1/2022 Order (now a '23)!!!

1669925576964.png

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker for me says "in production" on the 6th, and all of my modules have shown up. Corporate says there is no chip hold and ship date is between the 9th and 15th. Dealer sent me a photo of where my truck is and it's just sitting in a lot now so lets hope it's all done and ready to ship! Ford chat also told me it is "off site" but idk what it would be off site for. I don't have a spray in liner since I'm gonna get mine from line-x for the lifetime warranty. Any idea what it could be?

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck shows as built. Ford Performance said delivery to north Texas was estimated to be 12/20-26.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm "in production" on 12/7 -- not yet showing built, but I do have the bed liner and decals.

It's amazing how now that the truck is ACTUALLY being built (compared to 10+ months of waiting with no VIN) how my excitement is high, and my patience is low. Could I have the truck today please? :banana-mario:

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford Performance yesterday. My Truck was built Dec 7. Now we're waiting for the bedliner installation with an expected delivery to Illinois the week of Dec 25-31! After waiting since Feb 1, 2022, having a new truck in 2 weeks hasn't quite sunk in yet! I guess it's time to start the list of "spring upgrades"!