12/5/2022 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After waiting a year only to realize my previous 2022 order would never get built, my backup order at another dealer for a 2023 got a build date today! Build date is week of 12/19. Any idea when that means it will actually be delivered to my dealer in CA?
Good Luck, my build date was 10/24, and 10/25 blend date. The tracker shows In production, but hasn’t changed status yet. Apparently there are quite a few orders that were given build dates in September and October, that started production, but after the build started , they immediately went on chip hold. My ETA for arrival is between 11/15-11/21. I don’t think I will even see the truck this year.

JamesTabletop

Reaction score
Good Luck, my build date was 10/24, and 10/25 blend date. The tracker shows In production, but hasn’t changed status yet. Apparently there are quite a few orders that were given build dates in September and October, that started production, but after the build started , they immediately went on chip hold. My ETA for arrival is between 11/15-11/21. I don’t think I will even see the truck this year.
I’m in this same boat. 10/16 blend, been on chip hold since around 10/22