12/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ragnar

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All hope is not lost, I mean it IS a possibility for it to me moved sooner, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Like others have said, I am just happy to have a VIN and a date. Although, this process is consuming my life...like a virus LOL

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All hope is not lost, I mean it IS a possibility for it to me moved sooner, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Like others have said, I am just happy to have a VIN and a date. Although, this process is consuming my life...like a virus LOL
Man that sucks, I better to check with FP tomorrow!

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to FP, my original 12/06 build date got pushed to 1/24, well, at least there is a date

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not all that surprising. go back and read the threads of the orders that were put in June for 21's, most were pushed back 3 months. and that was before we have 200 Raptors sitting in a parking lot waiting for parts

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is the schedule date for the week of Nov 1st, right? Well, will see if will got push further than 1/24

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is the schedule date for the week of Nov 1st, right? Well, will see if will got push further than 1/24
I would not hold you breath to 1/24. Likely will get pushed out another 1-2 months unless they get caught up on production and get parts in.