12/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd start this one. Found out yesterday that my order was picked up and is scheduled for the week of December 13, 2021. Order submitted on OCT 14th.

35 AMB, 801A, Power Pro

Last edited:

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally happy to belong to a squad that's not unscheduled lol. Hopefully don't get moved from this sqaud.

Ordered 10/14 and got email confirmation from Ford the same day.

Black, 35inch, 801A, Moonroof + Tailgate, Pro power, beadlocks, spray-in bedliner, auto start/stop removal.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/15, no emails received. Sales rep reached out to me on 10/28 confirming I was scheduled for week of 12/13 and gave me the VIN as well.

Antimatter Blue
801A
37 Pkg, Blue Recaros
Pro Power
Spray-In Bedliner
Moonroof
Auto Start/Stop Delete

OP
OP
Ragnar

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally happy to belong to a squad that's not unscheduled lol. Hopefully don't get moved from this sqaud.

Ordered 10/14 and got email confirmation from Ford the same day.

Black, 35inch, 801A, Moonroof + Tailgate, Pro power, beadlocks, spray-in bedliner, auto start/stop removal.
Same here, except that I am hoping if I do get moved, it will to to an earlier date LOL

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed on 10/12, no emails from Ford received. Called FP and confirmed build week of 12/13. Vin received from sales person this morning! Now that I know I'm getting a truck and not waiting for months like my last order, the parts ordering begins! :cool:

Iconic Silver
801A
37 Pkg w/ Recaros
Moonroof + Pwr Tailgate
Pro Power pkg
Spray in liner
Auto Start/Stop Delete

OP
OP
Ragnar

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed on 10/12, no emails from Ford received. Called FP and confirmed build week of 12/13. Vin received from sales person this morning! Now that I know I'm getting a truck and not waiting for months like my last order, the parts ordering begins! :cool:

Iconic Silver
801A
37 Pkg w/ Recaros
Moonroof + Pwr Tailgate
Pro Power pkg
Spray in liner
Auto Start/Stop Delete
HAHA almost seems like a dream after sitting unscheduled since June :boobs: