12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
My order has updated again. This time it says shipped! 3/1-3/14 expected.

What’s weird though is FP wouldn’t give me rail car number they said for security reasons. How have others gotten this?
This worked for me...

ask regular ford chat until they give it to you. Don't ask for it specifically, say "Was wondering the status of my truck." or something along those lines. They will typically copy past a response with all the details.

JamesTabletop

Reaction score
This worked for me...

ask regular ford chat until they give it to you. Don't ask for it specifically, say "Was wondering the status of my truck." or something along those lines. They will typically copy past a response with all the details.
This worked for me as well.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Trying now
I did the above as noted, generic status question to ford chat... sometimes takes the right person, that is also how I got my VIN
however you dealer also has all the info if they look in the right place
once you have Rail car info you can call the CSX automated phone line and will get a specific day/time it will be at the exit depot. there are some tutorials on the exact steps on how to call with your railcar number i just googled "ford track railcar"

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes this is awesome help. Thank you.

Chatted Ford, not FP, and did as mentioned above, kept it generic. They gave me railcar without asking for it and called into CSX automated and found out truck is currently in Ohio and should arrive at final depot on Saturday by 3:45. Very cool. So the last delays that can get me are at railyard lol. Hoping to avoid those!

Thanks again for the help. And just saw 2 gen 3s in black about 10 minutes apart. It’s a sign of good things to come!

Chop96

Reaction score
Yes this is awesome help. Thank you.

Chatted Ford, not FP, and did as mentioned above, kept it generic. They gave me railcar without asking for it and called into CSX automated and found out truck is currently in Ohio and should arrive at final depot on Saturday by 3:45. Very cool. So the last delays that can get me are at railyard lol. Hoping to avoid those!

Thanks again for the help. And just saw 2 gen 3s in black about 10 minutes apart. It’s a sign of good things to come!
That's great news!!! I did the same - regular Ford chat gave me the CSX number and used the automated phone from there. That same time, my dealer was tracking it down to when the car carrier picked it up (and then the GPS of the car carrier). YMMV of course.
:cheers:

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I’m liking that the dealer can gps the truck, too.

And congrats man!!! Lol very exciting!!! Pics when in!

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So truck shipped 2/13 and hit final train depot today, a day earlier than the CSX automated system originally said. It did land 3 hours later than message said, but that’s a huge win.

Now - gotta see how quickly we can get it picked up from depot. Dealer says they usually know 1-2 days before it arrives at dealer as they get an invoice. Dealer said could be a day or 3 weeks. Lol. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Hopefully I’ll have this thing within the week. 13 months today from og order.

@eorodriguez30 - is tomorrow pickup day for you??