12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Congrats!!! And I know the feeling dealer called me today and asked “ soooo when you going to pick up your raptor?” When I asked if it was really there they said “ yes since Monday”………. Then a long pause followed by “ I’m sooo sorry I called the wrong person your is not here yet it’s supposed to be here Sunday.” ‍ ‍

Chop96

Reaction score
Ok, so not too different from mine. I have carbon fiber with black seats. And mines sitting on hold… lol
Mine is a 35, Moonroof/Tailgate, carbon, beadlocks, propower, lockable storage - was on a hold for a couple weeks which was extended once, but went through.

When I picked mine up yesterday, dealer had an Avalanche and an Oxford White on the lot. Trucks are moving... don't know why retail orders don't move - or at least why they're allowed to sit for loooooooooong periods of time. Anyone who looks at the truck before final dealer prep can tell it's a retail order because there's a sticker on the driver's window with a large "RETAIL" on it. Can't miss it. Don't know how/why Ford allows that to happen.
:cheers:

1674914181121.png

Hiblit

Reaction score
My blend date was 12/13/22
Oxford White
Black buckets
Moon roof and tailgate
Pro power 2kw
Lockable storage
Carbon fiber
37pp