12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
My ford pass request was denied by the "primary driver" so I assume someone started the car. It wont let me try to activate it anymore. Did any of you have this happen before you got shipped?
No i tried to activate mine. It still shows and pending. Hope someone activates it by accident and let’s me track the truck lol

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
My ford pass request was denied by the "primary driver" so I assume someone started the car. It wont let me try to activate it anymore. Did any of you have this happen before you got shipped?
Happened to me last Friday around 1:30pm. Wouldn’t let me request again until today when I tried. So it seems it may reset after sometime or maybe they reset something?

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me to wait just because someone would have to do the prompts on the screen in the truck. I can’t imagine someone who probably already does just enough to skirt by completing this process for me. Maybe that’s the wrong attitude, though, lol.

Update on my truck: no update.

Chop96

Reaction score
Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. When I try to activate it again, I get an error that says "try to activate it again after taking delivery of the vehicle" or something like that.

Annoying, but I'm taking it as a positive sign it's moving along.

:cheers:

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. When I try to activate it again, I get an error that says "try to activate it again after taking delivery of the vehicle" or something like that.

Didn’t turn out to be anything for me unfortunately. I’m still awaiting shipment it will be a month in that status on Monday

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That could be a good sign, means your truck was woken up to be moved (driver rejected FordPass), then put back to deep sleep(which seems to trigger that particular error), hopefully on a train car!

Chop96

Reaction score
That could be a good sign, means your truck was woken up to be moved (driver rejected FordPass), then put back to deep sleep(which seems to trigger that particular error), hopefully on a train car!
Thanks!! ... but I hope it's not back on a train! lol - dealer told me on Wed it had reached the destination rail yard and is awaiting the truck to the dealer. They gave me an ETA to the dealer of tomorrow, but they're not open on Sunday so I don't think they're receiving my truck tomorrow...

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Hmm.... could all of ours actually be close then? Just got that same error yesterday morning. Man oh man I'm getting excited!