12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Mine was in blue island Illinois as of 1/16. Completely the wrong way as I’m picking it up in Arizona lol. Hopefully it didn’t get sent the wrong way.

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Skimming through I've noticed that the folks with movement haven't really stated what state they're in. I think this might be contextual to trying to draw conclusion for others. Anyone from Florida with post 12/19 build/ ship dates get there's yet? Only thing I got is shipped 12/27 from Ford and its going to south west FL.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was in blue island Illinois as of 1/16. Completely the wrong way as I’m picking it up in Arizona lol. Hopefully it didn’t get sent the wrong way.
well looking at a map IL is between Michigan and the west coast so you should look at that as a positive development... unless you have a specific communication it was scanned in further along...

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
well looking at a map IL is between Michigan and the west coast so you should look at that as a positive development... unless you have a specific communication it was scanned in further along...
True but when I had originally got the order confirmation I was told mine would be coming from the Kansas plant. Unless things changed with out me knowing And it got built in Dearborn. If that’s the case then my excitement levels just went up because it means it’s on the move.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True but when I had originally got the order confirmation I was told mine would be coming from the Kansas plant. Unless things changed with out me knowing And it got built in Dearborn. If that’s the case then my excitement levels just went up because it means it’s on the move.
Oh weird that you were told Kansas, all raptors are built in Dearborn.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
My ford pass request was denied by the "primary driver" so I assume someone started the car. It wont let me try to activate it anymore. Did any of you have this happen before you got shipped?

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
That makes a lot more sense then. Hope to hear something from my dealer since I have to fly from Cali to Arizona to pick it up. Only way I could avoid the local markups