12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Really excited. I’ve had a tonneau and some other stuff in since like last march lol.

Nice to hear their estimates were pretty close on yours.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
FordPreformance chat told me today that my truck was in transit and had arrived at Junction Point, No idea what that means. Then checked with dealer and they are saying they are expecting it there this Friday. fighting every urge to get excited since they keep changing delivery date on me.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build week is 12/19, it's in my local rail yard 10 minutes from my work since Friday. Driven by there twice to see if I can see it. Bunch of f-150's and a few broncos in the lot. I think it's still in the rail car..

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP. Here’s what I got:

“According to the system, it shows as last updated on 12/13, it shows as "In Production / Produced / Sent Offsite" and currently has an ETA displayed as "01/28 - 02/03 Plant Hold / Pending Update"

Sent Offsite
The vehicle has been sent offsite to a body company (upfitter) for upfit, or to a temporary storage location due to either a transportation or plant hold.”

He said most likely chip hold, not certain though. And that the 1/28-2/3 is when it should be off of that hold.

Told me to contact zone rep which I guess has to go thru dealer for more info…

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re the OP here — it had to happen this way. First one in, last one out! :hahano:

All kidding aside, hopefully it’ll be soon for you!
and just like that its on the move.... didnt go far, to the new boston, mi railyard was last scanned location, but that is progress. Also noticed the truck awoke from deep sleep (obviously because it had to be started), fordpass allowed me to request activation. hoping a lot attendant fat fingers the accept button

i assume ford uses the railyards around Detroit to consolidate by destination for the various factories in the area: trucks seem to get to rail cars in new boston, flat rock, and the dearborn yard itself.

My sticker was convoy but as has been noted all that seems to mean for most folks is it is getting trucked to a different railyard than dearborn truck