12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on 12/06 as well and is in transit according to ford chat. Mine is a 35 with bedliner and wheels and that is it.
Jesus mine doesn’t have a liner or wheels. Was gonna do that all myself. Makes me that much more frustrated.

GDK

Reaction score
Well...our excitement AND the week of December 12th have come and gone. Received yet another letter from Ford yesterday apologizing for the "no build" but they still do not have the parts. And, they promised again to let us know "...every 45 days" to update our production status. Hang in there" Wow, I may not be physically young and able enough to climb into a 37" when it arrives!
We have been strung along now since June 9th 2021 and have seen other (larger) Dealers receive and sell 2022 Raptors. I know that the 37" Package is one of the concerns but, shouldn't Ford have that package in stock to be able to build the new highly promoted Raptor R?
Not sure how much longer we are willing to wait...might consider building our own Super Raptor if we can find the right Truck.
Would love to hear from anyone that has actually taken delivery on a loaded 2023 37" Raptor.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
What is a "Blend Date"??
Blend date is the date that the body and frame are scheduled to meet on the assembly line. My blend date is 12/14 and my tracker shows in production on 12/15. So they are behind. Also I talked to ford yesterday and looks like I’m on chip hold. Truck still not showing as built. Although my dealer showed a delivery to them on 12/31 and they are itching to sell it to me before year end. I got the same email and also have a 37” package and while it is harder to get scheduled for a 37” package (because of allocations) there isn’t really a way to tell that’s the reason your build is being held up it could honestly be anything. At least we are in production and hopefully it won’t be much longer. We waited this long the end is in sight keep the faith!

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a "Blend Date"??
Blend date is the theoretical date your vehicle starts down the assembly line…. i punched your info into the ford tracker
Order code:c113 (you can find this on the sticker) and vin.

The tracker does show production started on 12/14 but it has not been “built” yet…. Normally built shows up a few days after “production begins” gets a specific date. So there is something funky going on. I strongly doubt it is related to the 37 package as mine went down the line a few days after your in prod date and is showing built.

You have a few options to get somewhat deeper info (don’t expect full clarity)
1) call dealer and see what they can see
2)contact ford chat and/or ford performance chat with the above info and see what they can share

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should probably update with my status for comparison purposes….
Blend 12/17
In prod didn’t happen till 12/19
Built 12/20
Awaiting to see if some kind of hold or if it will be released to ship

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blend date is the date that the body and frame are scheduled to meet on the assembly line. My blend date is 12/14 and my tracker shows in production on 12/15. So they are behind. Also I talked to ford yesterday and looks like I’m on chip hold. Truck still not showing as built. Although my dealer showed a delivery to them on 12/31 and they are itching to sell it to me before year end. I got the same email and also have a 37” package and while it is harder to get scheduled for a 37” package (because of allocations) there isn’t really a way to tell that’s the reason your build is being held up it could honestly be anything. At least we are in production and hopefully it won’t be much longer. We waited this long the end is in sight keep the faith!
You have a long wait there’s still 22’s waiting for parts. It **** my 22 over a month to be built and 2 weeks to ship.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 12/2, built on 12/20 and shows shipped as of the 22nd.
My chip hold lasted less around a week. Estimated delivery shows first week of the year.
Ordered 8/29/22 CO, 37pp, roof & tailgate, bed liner.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
mine went in to production on 12/14 then Wednesday got the email saying sorry for more delays from ford. sales person checked for me and it’s on a chip hold. Was getting excited I might get it before the end of the year. But guess the waiting game continues.
Hope it’s not because of the 37 package.