12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
Is anyone else still awaiting shipment? It has been a month since my status has changed, I'm less than 4 hours from the factory…

12/20 build date.

Right there with you…

The worst part of this whole process is seeing trucks built on the same day or later being shipped or delivered to my dealership… while mine just sits. Ford doesn’t seem to know why that is and my dealership seems to not care enough to do anything about it. I’m just really disappointed at this point.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
My tracker updated to shipped last night only to find out the system glitched when they added the "scheduled week of" in the tracker. It apparently caused a bunch of peoples tracker to move forward a step. I am now back to "built" lol.

Chop96

Reaction score
Text from dealer today - "It's here"
My reply of "pics or it didn't happen" was met with a an image of a nice dirty fresh-off-the-truck AMB Gen 3 still with all the wrapping, stickers, and shipping crap on it.

Now just need to figure out the mess this week is and when I can head up to get it. Prob Friday or Saturday at the latest.
:cheers:

Last edited:

GDK

Reaction score
This entire process has been crazy...and we would never do it again. Hope I will still be able to climb up into it!
Look back to see more of our details...ordered our loaded 37PP on 6/9/2021.
>> Terrible communications and updates from Ford
>> Dealer (Crickets) has absolutely no handle on the situation other than taking our deposit
>> Build "Timeline" updates mean nothing and bounce around just to keep you interested
>>
>> Received a call out of the blue last night from the Dealer that the Truck just arrived on their Lot.
The thrill of ordering something special just for you has been lost...
Now searching for a local shop who will wrap the Truck for less than an arm and a leg. Last Quote to wrap the entire Truck with XPEL "Stealth" was just over $6,000.
Have ordered other new Big Fords, hope we are impressed with the quality and build on this one.
Film at eleven...

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nutty timeline. SMH.

The 6k for stealth xpel seems like a really good deal.