12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh great points guys! We didn’t leave it too well there but that could be worth a shot…

Been looking around for other trucks and not finding what I want at a reasonable price anywhere.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just asked my contact at bank how we can do this. And reached out to the least-worse person at dealer to see what their rate would be.

This plan gets me the truck potentially and has me swallow my pride instead of trying to stick it to them to the max. But refinancing works too and gets me the truck.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Just asked my contact at bank how we can do this. And reached out to the least-worse person at dealer to see what their rate would be.

This plan gets me the truck potentially and has me swallow my pride instead of trying to stick it to them to the max. But refinancing works too and gets me the truck.

If you do you still sort of stick It to them cus you wouldn’t make a single payment to the dealer if you can refinance right away. So they don’t make any money of the interest they would get off your payments

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck buddy let us know how it goes
Just left dealership. It’s mine! And at a hideous interest rate haha. But I’ll refi right after I pick it up.

Thank you all for your cleverness.

Truck is huge. And dirty. Can’t wait to pick it up from enemy territory and get it washed up.

Attachments

• 6FB1DE71-4C56-4E1E-A2EC-E3DCD0D03970.jpeg
    6FB1DE71-4C56-4E1E-A2EC-E3DCD0D03970.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 12