12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Too late for me... Big old Tonneau cover box taking up space in my garage already. It may get really dusty & full of spider webs as I wait this out.
I just got my bakflip box delivered today from RealTruck and have Icon Rebound pros 6 weeks out. Hoping truck will get built being an 800A with torsen/conv(tow)

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Gotcha, that's still pretty late to the game. There were a bunch of stock orders floating around end of summer/early fall, that might have been the best way to snag one for the people who missed ordering back in June. I know some guys who ordered even in July that never made it through unscheduled. But there's always a random lucky few
Agree, I was on travel for work and missed one of the 3 21' allocations my dealer tried to offer me in June, never had another allocation until Oct 10 for 22, grab the first one by being in the showroom the day they planned to call clients.