12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it from a MN dealer and its shipping to Bell Ford, MSRP too as you won't get that in Phoenix
I also am going to Minnesota for my MSRP deal. How did you get shipping to Bell ford? I was planning on driving back

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also am going to Minnesota for my MSRP deal. How did you get shipping to Bell ford? I was planning on driving back
My MN dealer organized a Courtesy Delivery, I did the same with my Corvette C8 that I had delivered in March 2020, just ask your dealer to set it up

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MN dealer organized a Courtesy Delivery, I did the same with my Corvette C8 that I had delivered in March 2020, just ask your dealer to set it up
I've asked my dealer to set this up before and it was rejected by the selling dealership. The sales person said if they did the courtesy delivery, the sale of the truck would be transferred to the receiving dealer. Seemed odd to me

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've asked my dealer to set this up before and it was rejected by the selling dealership. The sales person said if they did the courtesy delivery, the sale of the truck would be transferred to the receiving dealer. Seemed odd to me
Mine is getting delivered to Bell Ford and my MN dealer is making the money and I have to pay Bell $500.... not a bad deal

wc901

Reaction score
Seeing this makes the wait palatable. Mine is similar. Love the Iconic Silver. Haven’t seen many in IS. Looks awesome! The stock wheels look good with the silver.