Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

'11 Faster Than '13?

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by Badrap, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Mad Max

Mad Max Full Access Member

I floored my '14 once... it was so fast it went back in time and became a '13 model. Figured I better not keep doing that.

dataustin and Badrap like this.
  2. RAPTORSVT13

RAPTORSVT13 Member

is there any proof IE dyno sheets.... b/c my 1990 mazda b2200 feels faster than my 13 raptor.... it's not i know it's not but it feels faster b/c how it drives

3. Badrap

Badrap FRF Addict

Yeah it is funny. That's why I don't come here much anymore.

4. Canuck714

Canuck714 Full Access Member

So read this thread and got a chuckle... didnt really think much about it until the opportunity came up at a stoplight the other day. Guy beside me in a black 12 Screw and me in my 13. We did the smile and nod, and bumped up to the line waiting for the light... it was on.
    I pushed and held traction control to disable, light turned and stomped on it. I spun pretty hard straight through first but still managed to stay ahead of the black one all the way to 80mph.
    Stopped at the gas station and buddy pulled in with me. He left everything on and said his TC was holding the the truck back trying to stop wheelspin. we laughed and talked about our trucks and decided to do it again. both with TC off.
    Like the first time, I tree'd him but we both got off the line with just a little tire frying. The nose of his truck was at my door and I was very slowly creeping away as we went through the gears. Our race came to an end around 75 the second time and he was by the rear wheel when it was over.

So in my experience, the trucks are pretty damn close. Only performance mod to mine is Borla XS muffler, he had muffler delete.

5. sublime1996525

sublime1996525 Full Access Member

I was told blue was the fastest color so that really needs to be taken into consideration.

6. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

@Big Blue would agree with you there

7. DFISH56

DFISH56 Member

I’d say my ‘13 is faster than an ‘11.... bc it’s a Roush lol. Drove the ‘18 Shelby Baja with the intentions of trading mine in on it.... I’ve still got my ‘13. Just sayin