11.21.2022 build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a build date - what a journey, started out 2 summers ago ordering a '21 that never got built, to a '22 that got flipped to a '23 - having mixed feelings about it with some of the options that have been deleted but I won't know exactly what was deleted until my sticker get posted.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a build date - what a journey, started out 2 summers ago ordering a '21 that never got built, to a '22 that got flipped to a '23 - having mixed feelings about it with some of the options that have been deleted but I won't know exactly what was deleted until my sticker get posted.
Congrats!

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far my build date has moved 5 times since 10-17. Now my build date is 11-21. Original order 12-28-21. Still no sticker. 8k more and no more price protection for Raptors. Lightning owners get price protection and 7k voucher for their troubles.

KG885

Reaction score
11.21.22 build date on a stock order here. The dealer said it was built and has an ETA of Dec 23-27. From what I've seen around here, that's highly unlikely! I do have a window sticker. The tracker still show 'in production'. Is anyone is in this status with this build week?

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked and I’m in production as of today but still cannot see my window sticker!!super excited though
Dealer told me their system shows late December delivery. We shall see how that goes