11/1 Build Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was excited when I saw the new date on the window sticker a couple of days ago. I waited till today to call FP to not jinx myself. Now have to wait 30 ish days for it to get railed to CA.
I don't think you get a window sticker until you get a build date.. Not sure how you were seeing your sticker so early but it was definitely a good sign! Congrats on leaving the 11/1 club in the best way possible!

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was on for the week of 11/1 and just checked online. Truck is now "In Production"! woo-hoo. Still no window sticker though... hope thats not indicative of yet another delay.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too! Finally!
Hahaha. Congrats sir! Chris at Ford Performance said it can take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Though I have heard tale of some fellas getting theirs within a couple weeks of production. As neighboring states to MI, hopefully our trucks will get sent right away.

Johanthan

Reaction score
nov 15 build week here. (for my replacement) 21' 35
havn't checked with fp in a few weeks. will do that tomorrow.