11/1 Build Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my first post. I was lucky to get and reserve a dealer stock order (with placing a down payment) in California last week. The dealer only provided me with the typical preview order / order summary. Today I called Ford Performance and they stated the dealer order was submitted back in July. However, the current build week for the truck is November 1st!!!!! This sucks, was hoping the truck would be available sooner. With current shipping timeframes to CA, I likely won't see my truck till the end of November or December :( I have been reading this forum, haven't seen anyone post November build dates... it's literally on the cusp of the 22MY F150 build dates... I might be the last person to receive a Raptor in 2021!

Is anyone else this late in their build dates? I was hoping since its priority 01 it would get built sooner, but I guess they are indeed giving preference to retail orders versus stock. I provided the dealer with a "non-refundable" $1,000 down payment. Now I'm curious if I should just wait for the 22MY. Does anyone have even the slightest educated guess when the 22MY order books will be available? Is everyone expecting it to be Sept 15th like the regular F150's? Any educated guesses on if Ford will conduct two different build cycles again? Will the 22MY Raptor be pushed back till summer 2022?

I jumped on this Raptor cause it "only" had a $3,000 mark up, which is very low for CA. I thought about out of state but I'd have to pay for the same or more in shipping right now anyways. I also secured this spot hoping the truck would be built sooner. I wanted the 37 Performance Package and the Tech package, but this truck had the color and moonroof and carbon fiber pack. So it was almost everything I wanted. I have a decked-out Toyota Tacoma and the interior space is just way too small for two big dogs and a newborn baby. I should have kept my 14MY Gen 1 Raptor!

Here is a copy of the order summary if anyone cares. View attachment 317922

Ohiobuckfan74

Reaction score
I just got moved to 01 Nov. It was first 10 September then 24 September. Now 01 Nov. Frustrating but ……. Oh well. I guess I’ll have to wait a little longer.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow they are pushing you guys with vins all the way to the 2021 cutoff. Doesnt look to positive for anyone without a vin at this point.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was 10/11 moved to 11/01.
Now that I typed this I wonder if the guy misread the date :D
Unfortunately they use the name of the month November 01 ahhh

SR12

Reaction score
My order was put in on June 16th, got a VIN in July and original build week of 7 August. Changed to week of Sept 27, then week of Sept 13, then build day of Sept 17. I checked with FP last week just to be sure and they told me it's now a build week of 1 November. Frustrating to see pics of guys getting theirs knowing I had an August build week and now have to wait until November/December to take delivery. At this point I'm just hoping to have it before Christmas but I don't have much faith that'll happen at this point. "Summer delivery"....yeah ok ford. Retail order priority 01, only raptor that my dealer was allotted, AMB 37 decked out with everything except bed cover, console safe, carbon fiber. Not sure if any of those factors are causing the delay, guessing it must be supply chain issues.

Jake226 is right when he says these are not real problems though...first world problems. The worst part is that all of these delays are giving me more and more time to get sucked in to finding and buying accessories that I don't need. But still can't wait to have the raptor in the garage next to the M5CS!!!

AlexT

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my first post. I was lucky to get and reserve a dealer stock order (with placing a down payment) in California last week. The dealer only provided me with the typical preview order / order summary. Today I called Ford Performance and they stated the dealer order was submitted back in July. However, the current build week for the truck is November 1st!!!!! This sucks, was hoping the truck would be available sooner. With current shipping timeframes to CA, I likely won't see my truck till the end of November or December :( I have been reading this forum, haven't seen anyone post November build dates... it's literally on the cusp of the 22MY F150 build dates... I might be the last person to receive a Raptor in 2021!

Is anyone else this late in their build dates? I was hoping since its priority 01 it would get built sooner, but I guess they are indeed giving preference to retail orders versus stock. I provided the dealer with a "non-refundable" $1,000 down payment. Now I'm curious if I should just wait for the 22MY. Does anyone have even the slightest educated guess when the 22MY order books will be available? Is everyone expecting it to be Sept 15th like the regular F150's? Any educated guesses on if Ford will conduct two different build cycles again? Will the 22MY Raptor be pushed back till summer 2022?

I jumped on this Raptor cause it "only" had a $3,000 mark up, which is very low for CA. I thought about out of state but I'd have to pay for the same or more in shipping right now anyways. I also secured this spot hoping the truck would be built sooner. I wanted the 37 Performance Package and the Tech package, but this truck had the color and moonroof and carbon fiber pack. So it was almost everything I wanted. I have a decked-out Toyota Tacoma and the interior space is just way too small for two big dogs and a newborn baby. I should have kept my 14MY Gen 1 Raptor!

Here is a copy of the order summary if anyone cares. View attachment 317922
I have been rescheduled 6 times so far, with the latest one being 11/1. The journey started with an original build date of 7/19 and then it just kept going.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was put in on June 16th, got a VIN in July and original build week of 7 August. Changed to week of Sept 27, then week of Sept 13, then build day of Sept 17. I checked with FP last week just to be sure and they told me it's now a build week of 1 November. Frustrating to see pics of guys getting theirs knowing I had an August build week and now have to wait until November/December to take delivery. At this point I'm just hoping to have it before Christmas but I don't have much faith that'll happen at this point. "Summer delivery"....yeah ok ford. Retail order priority 01, only raptor that my dealer was allotted, AMB 37 decked out with everything except bed cover, console safe, carbon fiber. Not sure if any of those factors are causing the delay, guessing it must be supply chain issues.

Jake226 is right when he says these are not real problems though...first world problems. The worst part is that all of these delays are giving me more and more time to get sucked in to finding and buying accessories that I don't need. But still can't wait to have the raptor in the garage next to the M5CS!!!
I’m in the exact same boat as you, almost the exact same days. I’ve been compulsively checking the tracker every Monday and today I’m now getting an error haha.