10k over sticker for a raptor msrp is 79,945 I have a guy in Houston selling it if anybody is interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Aspen area is woke elite democrat liberal white men hating baby killing dead beats. There and Boulder is the root of Colorado’s problems
Yeah, all of the mountain ski communities are woke. Too many rich immigrants. Eastern plains are still real. Non-ski mountain towns are a little hit or miss. Western slope is mostly OK. Doesn't matter when the nut jobs in Denver make the rules you live by.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1664842047918.jpeg
    1664842047918.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 17

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yeah... No. After all, you DID say:

Hate is a strong word, and “the people” paints with a broad brush. Now, I’m not @melvimbe, and don’t play him on TV or the internet, but if I were to be given the opportunity, I’d probably inject some heartfelt sincerity in that reply ;-)

As most know, many people in TX are not from here. If you stop and ask, I bet it's less than 1/2 in the big cities.

We volunteered at a veterans hike in San Antonio on Saturday. I was talking to a woman that is originally from Wisconsin, she complains that people are nicer back home. They would clear your driveway of snow, etc. I said "Really?" She may be right, but I wish I had the thought to mention that perhaps she is part of the problem, but that wouldn't have been very nice. :)

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
As most know, many people in TX are not from here. If you stop and ask, I bet it's less than 1/2 in the big cities.

We volunteered at a veterans hike in San Antonio on Saturday. I was talking to a woman that is originally from Wisconsin, she complains that people are nicer back home. They would clear your driveway of snow, etc. I said "Really?" She may be right, but I wish I had the thought to mention that perhaps she is part of the problem, but that wouldn't have been very nice. :)

We also have the same nice people here in Washington. They help clean out your driveway, garage and what not. We call them m3th heads.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll say it. As long as history repeats itself, that is. Between 2006 and 2014, Austin housing sales slowed somewhat but actual prices barely ticked down in 2008-2009, then it was off to the races again. It's hard for people from other parts of the country to understand this, but it's true.

View attachment 373916
We are the same way over here in Fredericksburg.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Bless her heart!

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was born and raised in Austin tx. Just not for me, I don’t like the city. I prefer the mountains and the cold. That’s why I’m trying to get out of here.

grkmec

Reaction score
Anyone know of any dealers across the Northeast that will sell a 2023 for MSRP ?
I have a 2018 and I would like to upgrade