10k over sticker for a raptor msrp is 79,945 I have a guy in Houston selling it if anybody is interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somebody’s time is worth 10 large given the current state of affairs; I’m sure it’ll go quick.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored so started a search for a '22 (I have a '21) the other night on auto trader. Seems like inventory is higher than its been (which isn't saying much).

The ADM's are still bananas though. I agree that will go fast at 10k over. But I would have to assume the current economic conditions, inventory growing a tad, maybe ADM's subside by end of year? Maybe I go for a MY upgrade then, though whats a '22 got that a '21 doesn't? Other than 1 year newer MY.

1st world problems to ponder.....

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price also seems like a pre-price increase MSRP... You can't build that truck for less than about $82-83k right now.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored so started a search for a '22 (I have a '21) the other night on auto trader. Seems like inventory is higher than its been (which isn't saying much).

The ADM's are still bananas though. I agree that will go fast at 10k over. But I would have to assume the current economic conditions, inventory growing a tad, maybe ADM's subside by end of year? Maybe I go for a MY upgrade then, though whats a '22 got that a '21 doesn't? Other than 1 year newer MY.

The 2021 is the better one. Less content on the 22 and 23

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

I think the R button, but have been wrong before in my life.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

I am not sure how inventory is growing really, there are orders from last year that have not been built yet. We ordered one in Feb and it's been built but not delivered. I wonder if auto trader is showing units in transit, cause there should be a lot since it's been taking a month recently to build, start to finish and nobody with a mid-August build has received the truck yet, I think? This is all anecdotal info from FRF though.

tw450

Reaction score
Inventory is growing because all the people willing to pay 15k adm’s have long done it yet dealers are still trying to get it. Lots of trucks around my area that have been on the lot for more then a month.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Inventory is growing because all the people willing to pay 15k adm’s have long done it yet dealers are still trying to get it. Lots of trucks around my area that have been on the lot for more then a month.
I guess. Covert, one of the largest around here has zero new Raptors.

Edit: Out of curiosity I did a 50 mile search on cargurus, there are zero "new" Raptors on lots. So zero in/around Austin.

Last edited: