$10K for Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So pay off a mortgage at 2.75 % interest or similar above all other priorities? Glad this isn’t a serious financial advice forum…
At .1 % you’re still paying interest that you wouldn’t be paying if it was paid off. This guy isn’t looking to invest in something that will yield him a higher return. He will be modifying a truck he probably doesn’t own. So tell me more finance guru.

rlj676

Reaction score
At .1 % you’re still paying interest that you wouldn’t be paying if it was paid off. This guy isn’t looking to invest in something that will yield him a higher return. He will be modifying a truck he probably doesn’t own. So tell me more finance guru.
You suggest only paying off mortgage before anything else. Many are capable to balance their trade offs in life. Can you buy other non life essential if you’re house isn’t paid for, what about a vacation? Can you eat out instead of cooking top Ramen if you have mortgage interest? Interest that is a write off and below inflation is nothing to prioritize. Not going to online argue with you because you’re a Dave Ramsey expert lol. I advise nobody to take your financial advice but they’re all adults …

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nor does he state that he’s looking to increase the value of his truck or invest for a profit. You don’t know anything about his living or financial situation, your advice is basically as useless as your other posts in this forum. Dude asked what mods he should make to his GEN3 with $10k, not “please help me balance my finances.” I swear, anytime I see your username I prepare myself for some unpopular/off-topic comment that totally derails the thread.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You suggest only paying off mortgage before anything else. Many are capable to balance their trade offs in life. Can you buy other non life essential if you’re house isn’t paid for, what about a vacation? Can you eat out instead of cooking top Ramen if you have mortgage interest? Interest that is a write off and below inflation is nothing to prioritize. Not going to online argue with you because you’re a Dave Ramsey expert lol. I advise nobody to take your financial advice but they’re all adults …
If you’re taking my comments seriously I know why you still live in the Detroit area. I spend more than I’d like to admit on my hobbies. If I didn’t have balance in my life then I wouldn’t be this happy/positive individual you only read about online. ;)
That being said I’ve busted my rear to get myself to the place where I can spend a few bucks on hobbies and not think twice about it. I don’t even know who “Dave Ramsey” is and don’t care enough to Google him.

To the OP go ahead and spend 10k on mods and blow if all I care. Gotta have balance right?

Last edited:

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
I’m with this guy. If your truck and house aren’t paid off you don’t have $10k for mods.
Always that one guy trying to show strangers on the internet that he has his finances in order by making passive comments, when literally no one asked.

The fact that you felt compelled to answer the OP’s question with such a silly answer, with zero knowledge of his financial situation, just shows me that your intent here is not rooted in good faith but rather to make someone else feel lower or less than you. This isn’t a financial advise forum nor did anyone ask for your opinion on their finances but you can’t help yourself.

You seem like a really fun guy to hang out with…said no one ever.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always that one guy trying to show strangers on the internet that he has his finances in order by making passive comments, when literally no one asked.

The fact that you felt compelled to answer the OP’s question with such a silly answer, with zero knowledge of his financial situation, just shows me that your intent here is not rooted in good faith but rather to make someone else feel lower or less than you. This isn’t a financial advise forum nor did anyone ask for your opinion on their finances but you can’t help yourself.

You seem like a really fun guy to hang out with…said no one ever.
Yup..full intention was to show off to a bunch of guys on the internet.
Next I’m going to boost my ego by going to the gym and grabbing weights higher than the guy next to me.

rlj676

Reaction score
If you’re taking my comments seriously I know why you still live in the Detroit area. I spend more than I’d like to admit on my hobbies. If I didn’t have balance in my life then I wouldn’t be this happy/positive individual you only read about online. ;)
That being said I’ve busted my rear to get myself to the place where I can spend a few bucks on hobbies and not think twice about it. I don’t even know who “Dave Ramsey” is and don’t care enough to Google him.

To the OP go ahead and spend 10k on mods and blow if all I care. Gotta have balance right?
You have to be an intentional troll at this point. Nobody can be this self absorbed and rude in reality can they?

Are the people not responding to this person doing so just because they blocked their responses long ago?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to be an intentional troll at this point. Nobody can be this self absorbed and rude in reality can they?

Are the people not responding to this person doing so just because they blocked their responses long ago?
He’s pretty damn funny honestly. Impressive whit, most have thin skin but he makes me laugh. He can push buttons but I find it hilarious