$10K for Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nd1068

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2021 Gen 3 with 12k miles.

Currently I’ve got a retrax bed cover and a Ravelco on it, other than that it’s stock.

I’ve got $10k for mods at the moment. What would you do??

Attachments

• E01F03FE-2AB9-43CC-BA38-B67D1B617E3D.jpeg
    E01F03FE-2AB9-43CC-BA38-B67D1B617E3D.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 128

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It really all depends on what you want to do and what you'll enjoy the most. Are you more performance oriented, suspension oriented, or do you want bumpers and lights to finish off the look. If it were my truck, I'd do the following:

Raise it front/rear with Eibach springs: $798

Throw some new 17" wheels and 37s on it: ~$3000

COBB Stage 2 Kit with Intercooler: $1975-$2375 (depending on which intercooler you go with)
ADD Front Bumper w/ Lighting: $3800 (depending on bumper and lighting choice, but that's a rough number)

All that comes in at just under $10k.

All that done and it will look, drive, and feel like a completely different truck.

And we carry everything mentioned above here at Apollo. Happy to help with anything you need! Feel free to send me a PM if we can assist.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wheels with a better offset like method or icon, m/t tires, xl80s on the pillar, whatever baja designs has for behind the grill, VHF/UHF radio, GJ chase light, eibach coils, i think you'd be set up pretty nicely.

just noticed its a 37PP, so i'd probably just do a 3/4inch wheel spacer because those are the best looking wheels out there, but they are tucked in the fender a bit much...

OP
OP
N

nd1068

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheels with a better offset like method or icon, m/t tires, xl80s on the pillar, whatever baja designs has for behind the grill, VHF/UHF radio, GJ chase light, eibach coils, i think you'd be set up pretty nicely.

just noticed its a 37PP, so i'd probably just do a 3/4inch wheel spacer because those are the best looking wheels out there, but they are tucked in the fender a bit much...
It’s actually 35, just has the 37pp wheels