$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer informed me that their ADM will be 25-35k over sticker....so after taxes and ADM its $150k. Im out
Of course there will be crazy ADM's. I wouldn't be surprised to see 50k over sticker or more. I'll just keep my lowly Gen1.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just told me the order banks for all 2023 F150's is opening at 430ET today but his Ford factory rep told him the Raptor R won't be in there. Guess we'll see soon...

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
Price isn't a function of cost, it's a function of supply and demand. The fact that we all know there will be ADM tacked on pretty much says that it's underpriced. Even if they make a ton of these and demand drops a bit, It's hard to imagine they won't be able to get around MSRP for this.
There was a lot of stupid money being spent last year and a lot of auto loans being approved based on the stupid money. This is a big reason the default rates are going up. Another reason for the high demand was the increase in prices for used cars and people trading in and upgrading based on the equity they were finding in their autos.

With the bubble starting to burst in the used car market and the rising default rates with all the government handouts ending (rent assistance, cash assistance etc.,) I believe the demand for these types of autos (raptor) is starting to dry up. And I haven't even gotten to the increasing interest rates.

There might be some introductory high ADM's, but I am sure they will be either gone completely or at least cut in half by the time these trucks are actually manufactured. Just my opinion. I could be wrong though.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well... I will throw my hands up in the air. I don't want to make this a science project thread but I'd be interested in knowing the cost of the PREDATOR engine and ECU.

Then if someone like GOOSETUNED or MPT or else can tune it to work unless its much deeper than that.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... I will throw my hands up in the air. I don't want to make this a science project thread but I'd be interested in knowing the cost of the PREDATOR engine and ECU.

Then if someone like GOOSETUNED or MPT or else can tune it to work unless its much deeper than that.
I, for one, hope your science project is wildly successful!

Swazimotto

Reaction score
I'm going to save $30k and just buy the stickers
And I was just thinking about ordering mine with the decal delete.

Actually, I just wanted to get tracking this discussion. I can't find a dealership that knows anything about ordering a Raptor R. Not one out of the 12 I called would take money down or a pre-order. So I'm just stalking the internet and waiting for someone to say they figured out how to buy one.