$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at the dealer first thing this am, sales manager had just gotten off the phone with their ford rep, "running into a few glitches in the system, order banks should be good to go at 4 est"

Darkalley

Reaction score
6-12 months from now you have a very different US economy which will take out most of the people who would “reach” for this vehicle.

When the TRX came out keep in mind they had ADM’s. Heck my 2018 did in NJ but….I went to Ohio and got it $3k under MSRP.

This isn’t going to be that rare at the end of the day, and if its $120k MSRP with options (with taxes in NJ that means $130k), there are so many other options for the ****** truck crowd like me that use this to go to Home Depot and never go off road we will think twice.

Price isn't a function of cost, it's a function of supply and demand. The fact that we all know there will be ADM tacked on pretty much says that it's underpriced. Even if they make a ton of these and demand drops a bit, It's hard to imagine they won't be able to get around MSRP for this.

Reaction score
I'm working from the dealer today, waiting for the order bank to open up.

Anyone able to place an order yet? I have my dealer onboard and squared away with my allocation, literally just a waiting game at this point.

palady

Reaction score
I’m not a big poster in the forum. But just from my opinion I had and sold my trx only because it did not look any different from a rebel to the general public. People who know what one is knew the difference. I pulled in a parking lot in my trx and guy said to me nice rebel what exhaust is that? SMH So I agree with others for that big of a price jump for basically the motor I was hoping the truck would stand out other then just red tow hooks and R. I’m little disappointed, don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful truck but over priced for what it is. Then again everything is over priced these days!