$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are yet to find out Canadian pricing
I will be keeping my gen3 37” for sure, 30K plus ADM just for v8 seems stupid.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how Ford came to the pricing on this, it def doesn’t not seem justified.

I can’t wait to see what the cost will be in Canada with ADM, so I can point and laugh at the screen
The have a big investment to recoup. Just the EPA testing is millions of dollars. All the man hours have to be paid back. And this will be a short lived product because tree huggers. I think it's probably a fair price.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how Ford came to the pricing on this, it def doesn’t not seem justified.

I can’t wait to see what the cost will be in Canada with ADM, so I can point and laugh at the screen

Price isn't a function of cost, it's a function of supply and demand. The fact that we all know there will be ADM tacked on pretty much says that it's underpriced. Even if they make a ton of these and demand drops a bit, It's hard to imagine they won't be able to get around MSRP for this.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price isn't a function of cost, it's a function of supply and demand. The fact that we all know there will be ADM tacked on pretty much says that it's underpriced. Even if they make a ton of these and demand drops a bit, It's hard to imagine they won't be able to get around MSRP for this.
It's funny that people are complaining that FMC isn't giving even more money to the dealers.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to ruffle too many feathers but...

@MurderedOutSVT 's engine blew and he is back on the road now for a small fee. He can share the cost if he wants; I believe he is also S/C'd

What if a Gen2 lost its engine today and wanted the PREDATOR engine in the Gen2? What is that... $25,000 installed with ECU? You all know where I'm going with this.