100k mile service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spent $5000cdn at my 100k service, so that's about $500 US I had all fluids but the tranny done, spark plugs, brakes, mirror signals replaced, leaky a/c hose, new battery, new KO2 tires, etc, whatever it needed.
Is that $5k in Canadian Tire money?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that $5k in Canadian Tire money?
Nope, Ford dealer money. You're probably the only other one on the forum that knows Canadian Tire isn't even excepting their own paper money because of covid. Stupid excuses, but they say "oh, a lot of people are donating it". Total ********. I've got enough saved up to buy oil and filter for my truck.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, Ford dealer money. You're probably the only other one on the forum that knows Canadian Tire isn't even excepting their own paper money because of covid. Stupid excuses, but they say "oh, a lot of people are donating it". Total ********. I've got enough saved up to buy oil and filter for my truck.

I hear ya - I got a stack in the garage.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grease fittings....how many are there?...I know this is a 100K thread but was wondering how many there are...thanks in advance!

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes all recalls done. Im mainly looking at fluids, spark plug, belt or idler pulley, tire rotation one last time before she gets new shoes. I also want them to check out the front left hub as I kinda feel like I am getting some feedback there. Not sure if its tires or if the hub/bearings are starting to wear a little. Slotted brakes recently installed, springs and shocks are good to go. Out of curiosity what wear items have some of you high mileage guys run into on the front ends. Tie rods, U joints, control arms? Anything I need to check while she is up in the air. Like I said Im away from home with only a basic tool set so my options are limited.
Check all bushings

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
100% straight gas without added ethanol, corn-o-hol, etc.

https://www.pure-gas.org/

They don't have that in maple syrup land?

Of course, they usually charge from $1 to $1.50 more per gallon for it here, otherwise I'd be filling up with it all the time.

Last edited: