10% Off Morimoto XB Headlights at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgraded my 2019 F350 Platinum. The truck came with the Ford OEM LED lights... the Morimotos blow doors over stock. Sold my OEMs for $1800, bought the Morimotos for $1400. New from Ford the Superduty LEDs are $2500 for the pair.

I know it’s not a Raptor, but same quality and pricing.

do it...

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until March 9th we're taking 10% off the Morimoto XB LED Headlights here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com
No coupon codes needed. The discounts are already applied. You'll also receive free shipping within the lower 48 US States and a free gift (select a gift once you go to the checkout screen).

Now is a great time to upgrade your headlights!

Available here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2017-ford-f150-raptor-2015-2017-f150/

Order placed. Do you know expected shipping?

NVM...Already got a ship notice..daaammm you guys are on it...LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well that was part of the order (the shirt). The headlights honestly we're looking at end of April right now. They sold out real fast (they usually do).

Morimoto has always had the tendency not to stock up on a lot of the Raptor versions of these XB. They were never that popular. It made sense. The old XB looked good and WERE an upgrade, but were not a HUGE upgrade. Now though, we've been advertising and showing people them left/right. So we've been selling a lot, as the new versions really are a lot better. So they keep selling out. Morimoto should (hopefully) be stocking more and more though for us dealers since they are hot right now.

We try and keep them in stock at our own warehouse, but as soon as they arrive they are usually sold. Just checked our own inventory, we don't have the ambers in stock (just the white outline)

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what are the differences between the old XBs and the new XBs? For example, if I look at a dealer website, and the info just says "XB", how do I know which version it is? I'm not really looking to buy right now, but had seen your sale info a few days ago and checked out the site, but wasn't sure if they were the new or old version. Thanks for the info!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Old only has the top 2 bulbs on for low beam - new has all 4 on all the time. Also, I don't think the old did the animation startup sequence.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what are the differences between the old XBs and the new XBs? For example, if I look at a dealer website, and the info just says "XB", how do I know which version it is? I'm not really looking to buy right now, but had seen your sale info a few days ago and checked out the site, but wasn't sure if they were the new or old version. Thanks for the info!

Only buy from a trusted source (like us, we're a Master Dealer) to make sure you receive the latest. You can also tell you have the latest one if all 4 LED Projectors (on each side) are on with your low beams.

The main difference is that you have 4 LED projectors on each side now, for low beams, instead of 2. They also have a unique startup "animation" and produce a lot more light.

flynford

Reaction score
Only buy from a trusted source (like us, we're a Master Dealer) to make sure you receive the latest. You can also tell you have the latest one if all 4 LED Projectors (on each side) are on with your low beams.

The main difference is that you have 4 LED projectors on each side now, for low beams, instead of 2. They also have a unique startup "animation" and produce a lot more light.

Just placed an order for my Gen-1, looking forward to some major improvement with the low & high beam output. I went from the Halogens to the HIDs about 6yrs ago and now looking forward to the LED upgrade. :)