10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 323671

Ordered 7/12. Surprised it is built in just under 3 months. Bronco for the kid going on 15 months since reservation and 10 months since order placed on 1/21. Crazy times.

The Bronco **** just seems unreal- I had no idea the wait was that long. My buddy ordered one while I was in the Stan, before I ordered my Raptor on 15Jun, and he hasn't heard a word about his. He hasn't pushed for info, but still- that's absolutely nuts.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Bronco **** just seems unreal- I had no idea the wait was that long. My buddy ordered one while I was in the Stan, before I ordered my Raptor on 15Jun, and he hasn't heard a word about his. He hasn't pushed for info, but still- that's absolutely nuts.
I could have switched to a soft top but they look terrible. Holding out for the hardtop. Kid just turned 14 so I have some time. Permit next September. If no Bronco by then, will switch to diesel Rubicon or the new 4Runner.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to decipher or read into what's available on that?
This goes hand in hand with Forscan, if your truck is completely built you should see a bunch of modules. With Forscan you can edit the values that you see in these modules to enable or disable features in the truck.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This goes hand in hand with Forscan, if your truck is completely built you should see a bunch of modules. With Forscan you can edit the values that you see in these modules to enable or disable features in the truck.
Thanks man. I know absolutely owning about the Forscan...seems kinda complicated for my dumb *** haha

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same color and estimated delivery date.
Where's yours being delivered to? Also, looks like that F150 forum tracker updated before the actual Ford tracker- the forum tracker has it "awaiting shipping" with an ETA end date of 10/18...whatever that means haha

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Western PA. How about you?

PA as well- about two hours east of Pittsburgh.

Mine updated again this morning saying the ETA is now 10/18...it would be pretty awesome if we could get our trucks next weekend haha.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've noticed something twice now. It seems as if you can light a fire under the tracker's *** by calling Ford Performance. I'll explain what happened to me today:

1. Checked the tracker online - no update
2. Cleared all browsing data and refreshed - no update
3. Called Ford Performance - My truck was built yesterday and is awaiting release from the factory. ETA is 11/11.
4. Refreshed the tracker for ***** and giggles - Updated to show same as what Ford Performance told me

Not sure if there's a correlation or if I have the timing down. This has happened to me twice now.