10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else? My Ford Tracker page continues to reload back to the home page where you need to enter the Order Number and VIN? Have tried entering info on multiple browsers and it just resets back to the home page.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else? My Ford Tracker page continues to reload back to the home page where you need to enter the Order Number and VIN? Have tried entering info on multiple browsers and it just resets back to the home page.
Mine was doing that all last week man. It also autopopulated info for a Bronco, F250, and F150 lariat hahaha. I think they're having issues after their site update.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was doing that all last week man. It also autopopulated info for a Bronco, F250, and F150 lariat hahaha. I think they're having issues after their site update.
Well your truck showed up this week, so maybe mine will show up next week?? LOL

Reached out to my dealer and he just called me back with the info that it has been produced but not shipped. This tracker is NOT accurate.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well your truck showed up this week, so maybe mine will show up next week?? LOL

Reached out to my dealer and he just called me back with the info that it has been produced but not shipped. This tracker is NOT accurate.
That palsapp is a ***** too.

nsnorgrass

Reaction score
My truck had a build date of 10/7 and shipped on 10/13. Currently, it is stuck in Markham, IL in the train yard. It’s been there since 10/17 and has not moved since.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had a build date of 10/7 and shipped on 10/13. Currently, it is stuck in Melham, IL in the train yard. It’s been there since 10/17 and has not moved since.

Has anyone else experienced the same?
I've read about others reporting the same.

One thing to remember, the rail tracking is hit & miss. It may be there, or the scan when it went through there was missed and it could be much closer to the destination.

nsnorgrass

Reaction score
I've read about others reporting the same.

One thing to remember, the rail tracking is hit & miss. It may be there, or the scan when it went through there was missed and it could be much closer to the destination.
Awesome! I will cross my fingers the scan was missed. Thanks for your input.

UCF-150

Reaction score
Mine's been doing this and I just have been typing in https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status.html and assume it has my information saved from checking previously but it pulls up my truck's status. Hope it works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free