10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see people getting their trucks. Mine was estimated to be delivered the 21st-27th of this month. Salesman said he has had a lot of other vehicles recently that haven't been delivered by the estimated date. Fantastic!

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Showed up today about an hour after I flew out for a week of golf. Might have time to get it next week.
Nice! Congrats!

If ours were on the same train, then hopefully I should be getting a call soon. The last update FP has is it passed the Markam, IL rail yard on 10/16.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any trucks that's been built/shipped order it with the spray in bedliner? I know that previously caused a delay, not sure if that's still the case. Mine has been in production since 10/3 but still not built.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any trucks that's been built/shipped order it with the spray in bedliner? I know that previously caused a delay, not sure if that's still the case. Mine has been in production since 10/3 but still not built.
Mine is on a train (somewhere). I did not order the spray-in liner.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hit up ford performance, and they told it was last scanned in NY on Sunday. Since it's after the ETA, Jeremy said to get my dealer to contact the zone rep, as they're the only ones that can track movement. Hopefully the truck didn't wreck and someone didn't steal it...haha