10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine still shows it is in production but has an ETA of 10/27. Just curious what everyone else is seeing.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine still shows "In Production" - has been since 10/3. ETA Delivery to Dealer hasn't changed from 11/6.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try in an incognito window or try clearing your cache. The tracker was recently updated, and the API call to fetch the status is no longer a separate call. This means the data is being cached with the page. That's not ideal for a tracker. When I cleared my cache, it went from "In Production" to "Shipped" earlier this week.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try in an incognito window or try clearing your cache. The tracker was recently updated, and the API call to fetch the status is no longer a separate call. This means the data is being cached with the page. That's not ideal for a tracker. When I cleared my cache, it went from "In Production" to "Shipped" earlier this week.
THANKS FOR THE IDEA. STILL IN PRODUCTION LIMBO.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well boys, today is my ETA for arrival to the dealership. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything from my dealer so you can get an idea of how accurate these trackers are. fyi- PalsApp hasn't changed for me at all. Still says null for destination and pending for status.

OP
OP
bchurchill27

bchurchill27

Reaction score
Mine still shows "In Production" - has been since 10/3. ETA Delivery to Dealer hasn't changed from 11/6.
Yep, I'm also stuck "In Production", no update the past 2 weeks. I guess I'll just keep checking 10 times a day hoping for a change. Or maybe it will just show up at the dealership at some point. Glad to see others in this squad are going to take delivery soon!

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dice for me today, fellas. Guess the shipping got *****'d. The closer we get the further away it seems haha.